Where you can learn more about Mandy and her organizing background!
I have always had a knack for organizing. As a little girl, my mother would find me sitting in the middle of the room with every toy that I had sitting out. She would tell me not to come out of my room until they were all picked up and much to her dismay it would be immaculate in minutes. I have always had systems for cleaning and organizing and I realized at a young age that, “everything has it’s place” and if you put it back where it belongs, you will be “doing it right the first time”, as I like to say.
I am now at a place in my life where I have parlayed a hobby/hidden passion into a dream job for myself. I absolutely love organizing/re-organizing and decorating. Home Organizing and Interior Design go hand in hand, so I can help you get the space that you want and do it with style. I am also Texas State licensed in Property and Casualty Insurance so I understand the value of your property and will treat your belongings as if they were my own.
I’m the youngest of four children so I know what it’s like to have chaos in the home. We had different opinions, different extracurricular activities and working parents. I love my family and friends…I love people in general. I find great joy in helping others and it is so rewarding to assist in clearing the clutter and stress from the one place that should always bring you peace and joy…your home.
So, I do understand that life can get messy and I will never pass judgement on the condition of your living space. In these times we have tripled the amount of belongings we possess but there are ways to simplify the mess. I want you to feel comfort in knowing that I am here to help you. -MB
PLEASE “LIKE” MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET HELPFUL HINTS, IDEAS AND GET NEWS ON HOME ORGANIZING. https://www.facebook.com/MetroplexHomeOrgainizer
CODE OF ETHICS I STAND BY
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.